ant-user mailing list archives

From "St. Louis, Thomas (CRD)" <>
Subject Where can I get a Pvcs task class?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:17:43 GMT
Is anyone aware of the existence of a Pvcs task class for Ant?  A customer of ours uses Pvcs
source code version control and I'm using Ant to build and deploy.  I would like to include
a Pvcs
target to get all the code from the Pvcs archive.  I guess the Cvs class could be used a prototype
for develoing a Pvcs task.

Please reply If you have any information regarding such a task.

> g             GE Corporate Research & Development
>      Tom St.Louis
>      GE Corporate Research & Development
>      One Research Circle, K1-5C39C
>      Schenectady, NY  12309
>      Phone: (518) 387-4900  Dial Comm: 8*833-4900
>      Email:

View raw message