ant-user mailing list archives

From "Samson, Lyndon [IT]" <lyndon.sam...@ssmb.com>
Subject RE: Ant sleep?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:11:15 GMT
OK OK, here is my ( untested ) contribution. :-)

package com.opensesame;

import org.apache.tools.ant.Task;

public class AntSleepTask extends Task {
  private long _wTime;

      try {
          Thread.currentThread().sleep(_wTime);
      } catch ( InterruptedException e ) {
          throw new BuildException("AntSleep interrupted");
      }
  }

  public void setWaittime(long pWTime) {
      _wTime = pWTime;