ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Lawrence <jamie.lawre...@broadcom.ie>
Subject RE: Properties not set properly after <antcall>
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:17:28 GMT
Thanks.  The workaround for me is to place those targets in the init
attribute. i.e,

<target name="all" description="Compile all code, all versions and deploy"
depends="pc,palm">
</target>

Now, "ant all compile" works fine.  Perhaps the <antcall> or <property>
documentation could be updated to explain this issue.

	Jamie