ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Lawrence <jamie.lawre...@broadcom.ie>
Subject Tricky compile...
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:33:16 GMT
How would you compile class A from src1 and class B from src2?

src1/
	A.java
	B.java
src2/
	A.java
	B.java

- If the srcdir attribute is set to src1:src2 I get a duplicate class error
- I'm unable to compile them seperately because they depend on each other
- includes and excludes only work relative to the srcdir

Is it possible to use a fileset containing just src1/A.java and src2/B.java?

Many thanks,

	Jamie

Note: this is obviously just a simplified example.  In reality this
structure is imposed because there are many target devices for the
application and it was considered impractical to abstract the functionality
into an interface and many differently named implementations.