ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pinar Bicioglu" <pinarb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:12:43 GMT

I only have ProcessFormAction.class and ValidateForm.class files along with
the ApplicationResources.properties, ApplicationResources_es.properties and
vssver.scc files in d:\ap20\websrc\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\struts\form.

Everthing is done right here by your great help. I don't see why it's still
not working