ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pinar Bicioglu" <pinarb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: javadoc warning: can not find class
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 19:36:39 GMT

could somebody please write me a sample target that puts .java files in a
jar.
I tired something like that but it didn't work.

"d:\ap20\java\org\apache\struts\form" is where my .java files are. basedir
is in where I want new jar file to be. I am soo confused :(

<target name="packages" >
    <jar file="d:\ap20\java\org\apache\struts\form"
         basedir="d:\ap20\java\org\apache\struts\form"
    </target>