ant-user mailing list archives

From "Helliwell, Matthew" <>
Subject RE: Copy task
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 08:34:10 GMT
Not sure I understand this. If you're using a pattern like **/*.class are
you saying you want to know when no files match the pattern or when only x
files instead of x+1 files match?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Mack []
Sent: 06 June 2001 01:03
To: ''
Subject: Copy task

(Warning: ANT (1.3) newbie)
I'm using a patternset in a Copy task, but if a file in the
patternset doesn't exist, Ant doesn't fail, or give me any
indication that the file couldn't be found.  I want to construct
a set of JARs, after a build, by copying a subset of files (defined
by the patternset) from a "classes" tree to a separate directory,
to then JAR them.  If a class file that I have defined in my
patternset doesn't exist in my compiled tree, I want to know about

Solutions, alternatives?

disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to or contact the sender.

View raw message