ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pinar Bicioglu" <pinarb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: javadoc warning: can not find class
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:09:49 GMT

I'd already tired your suggestions but didn't work :(when i had an import
org.apache.struts.form.ActionMapping then it said "impirt not found
org.apache.struts.form.ActionForm"

I have two source files, and more clearly the error message indicates that
it can't find the .class files or imports that have been used in these
source files.
There should be another way to handle this situation which I don't know of
:(