ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Berry <christopher.be...@etrade.com>
Subject Printing file names from javac
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:39:59 GMT
Greetings,

I searched the Archives for this, but came up empty-handed. Although, I
remember a somewhat recent thread on this subject...

I am trying to introduce Ant into my workplace. And I am getting complaints;
"I want to see an output line for every file that is compiled".

I have gotten used to not seeing this with Ant, but I understand the desire
to have this information displayed. Seeing the message; " 22 files were
compiled" is not nearly as meaningful as "compiling class1.java,  compiling
class2.java, ..."

Is there a way (short of writing a custom Javac Task) to get this info. Note
that they do *not* want verbose output.

Thanks,
-- Chris

Chris Berry  --- christopher.berry@etrade.com  -- 512-323-9479