ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Berry <christopher.be...@etrade.com>
Subject perl scripts for tomcat.
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:54:31 GMT
Greetings,

I realize that this is not really the correct list for this post (and I am
risking flames), yet I am posting it for 2 reasons...
1) I tried posting it to tomcat-user, but did not receive any responses ;-(
2) People on this list would be highly likely to have produced these
scripts. (There are many tomcat<->ant postings)

So that said. I am wondering if anyone has, or knows of, Perl scripts to
replace the OS-specific scripts that come with Tomcat (e.g. tomcat.bat,
startup.bat, startup.sh, etc.).

It seems to me that homogenizing the scripts to Perl, coupled with simple,
one line, OS-specific launch scripts, would make life simpler. (At least for
us, since we must support both OS flavors..)

If I can't find them, I will write them and post them back to the
tomcat-user list.

I apologize in advance to those who are annoyed by this post...
Thanks,
-- Chris

Chris Berry  --- christopher.berry@etrade.com  -- 512-323-9479