ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Berry <christopher.be...@etrade.com>
Subject RE: javadocs advice?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 19:36:51 GMT
Actually, thanks, but this suggestion would not work as my individual builds
are not necessarily aware of each other.

I do have a work-around though, which I will post for posterity.
I wrote a collect_src target which all of the individual builds implement.
And once the source is collected I can javadoc it all at once, and then
delete it. This worked like a champ...

BTW: for those who are cringing at the mention of multiple, individual
build.xml files, these individual files are quite thin as they all delegate
to a common-build.xml. ;-)

Cheers,
-- Chris