ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nasgowitz, Mark (MED, GEMS-IT)" <Mark.Nasgow...@med.ge.com>
Subject RE: looping (RE: Foreach task)
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:18:22 GMT
Thanks Chris,
The foreach task with the truncate option is just what I need!
The problem is that I have been using ant for build, test and publish
results for C code but am unfamiliar with Java. Is it possible to get
the tasks 'pre-compiled' so they can be dropped in? I plan on learning
Java but time does not permit.

Thanks for any help.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Berry [mailto:christopher.berry@etrade.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 10:34 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: looping (RE: Foreach task)

Greetings,

In keeping with the spirit of this marvelous list, I am posting back an
updated version of the optional <foreach> Task. It had a bug in it which
have fixed. In addition, I have also added a type="truncate", which
passes
on only the base filename. (i.e. a file named myfile.tar.gz will show up
as
myfile in the target)

Cheers,
-- Chris