ant-user mailing list archives

From Kazandjian Erik <Erik.Kazandj...@siemens.atea.be>
Subject P4 Optional Tasks
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:22:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use P4Sync in my ant script to synchronise all my source files
before starting to compile. I already downloaded the optional.jar and put it
in my lib directory under my ANT_HOME. However every time when I try to call
P4Sync I get the following message

/home/erik/square/src/build.xml:25: Could not create task of type: P4Sync.
Common solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an
optional task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant
installation (ANT_HOME).

The complete P4 command I call is the following

	<P4Sync user="${myenv.P4USER}"></P4Sync>

Does anybosy know what I'm doing wrong

Erik