ant-user mailing list archives

From Kazandjian Erik <Erik.Kazandj...@siemens.atea.be>
Subject Conditional include of manifest file
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:06:09 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to Ant and I'm trying to automate the creation of our jar files in a
project. Some of these files must have a hand-made manifest.mf file added to
them and others can do with the standard manifest files. I already managed
to work with conditional target execution to verify if a handmade
manifest.mf file exists or not and include it in my jar file, but this
forces me to create 3 targets to create one jar file. One target to check if
the manifest exists and set a property, one to build the jar file without
the manifest and one to build the jar file without. Is there a way to
specify the an if-clause on the manifest attribute of the jar command ?

I tried the following

<jar jarfile="..." ... >
 <manifest="my_src/ejb/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF" if="manifest.exists">
</jar>

but then I always get an error saying

Whitespace required before attributes. Has anyone tried this before ?

Erik

Erik Kazandjian - Software Engineer
Siemens Atea IC D AS B5
++32 14 252962