ant-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Kazmierczak <mkazmierc...@etrade.com>
Subject RE: Linux - Environment Variable (AF_HOME)
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 15:54:59 GMT

Yep... ant.sh is a wrapper script and I do
have that exact thing and AF_HOME is set.

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 5:51 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Linux - Environment Variable (AF_HOME)

What's "ant.sh" -- is that a wrapper-script you have on top of the 'ant'
script?  You must be losing the setting of AF_HOME somewhere along the
line.  Try modifying the 'ant' script (in $ANT_HOME/bin) to include an
'echo AF_HOME is $AF_HOME' just before the 'java' command-line and see if
it's really still set in that shell.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)