ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Crosbie <jer...@go2.com>
Subject RE: JavaDoc and patternsets
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:12:22 GMT
Looking at the documentation I don't see how a patternset can be used with
the javadoc task.

One thing you can do rather than use a patternset is to copy only the
sources you wish to compile into a directory separate from your controlled
source. You can then point the Javadoc task to that directory, the result
being hopefully what you are asking for. This results in only having to use
a patterset once rather than twice (once for javac, another for javadoc).

hth

Jeremy Michael Crosbie
Senior Software Engineer
go2online.com