ant-user mailing list archives

From "Salman, Afzal" <Afzal.Sal...@WorldChain.com>
Subject Translating exec to java!
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 01:00:27 GMT
I translated following command into ANT:-

java -classpath %WL_HOME%/lib/weblogic_sp.jar;%WL_HOME%/lib/weblogic.jar
weblogic.ejbc -compile javac input_app.jar output_app.jar

as follows.  It works fine when I translate it into Ant as follows using the
exec:

<target name="createEjb" depends="package_ejb">
  <exec dir="${APP_DIR}" executable="java" >
    <arg line="-classpath ${wl_jar1};${wl_jar2};${PLATFORM_CLASSPATH}
${wl_ejbc} -compiler javac ${in_jar} ${out_jar}"/>
  </exec>
</target>

But it does not work when I use java as follows as the output_app.jar is
only 1KB.

<target name="createEjb_jar" depends="package_ejb">
  <java fork="yes" classpath="${wl_jar1}:${wl_jar2}" output="output_app.jar"
classname="weblogic.ejbc" >
	<arg value="-compile javac input_app.jar"/>
  </java>
</target>

I want to know:

1.	Is it possible to translate the above java command into Ant using
Ant's java function?
2.	Is there something which I am missing in <java fork="yes" ...
translation?

Thanks in advance.

Afz

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.