ant-user mailing list archives

From "Salman, Afzal" <Afzal.Sal...@WorldChain.com>
Subject Calling other xml files
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 21:21:17 GMT
I have following xml files and I want to call them in build.xml.  How do I
do that?

intro.xml
initial.xml
prebuild.xml
prepsrc.xml
compile.xml
distrib.xml

Thanks in advance.

Afzal

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.