ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <jon.sk...@peramon.com>
Subject RE: Ant sleep?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:52:36 GMT
> Lyndon Samson <lyndon.samson@ssmb.com> wrote:
>
> > Excellent! You gotta love this Open Source RAD stuff!!!
>
> Well, Steve has submitted this task more than six weeks ago, we've got
> a quite long patch backlog at the moment - so much for the R above.

Ah, I didn't realise there was an official patch waiting list. That
makes me feel rather better about the patches I submitted last week not
being committed yet. Is there anywhere I can check that my patch
actually made it onto the waiting list? (I wouldn't be surprised if I'd
mucked up something sufficiently heinously to stop it getting there.)

Jon