ant-user mailing list archives

From babr...@uswest.com
Subject RE: com/sun/tools/Constants missing?
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:21:57 GMT
sounds more like environment issue with her machine, since it is working on
yours
can you clear class path before you run the ant?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Ashton [mailto:mashton@Novarra.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 2:50 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: com/sun/tools/Constants missing?

I've got a person at our site who is trying to use ant, and gets a message
saying that the com/sun/tools/Constants class can't be found. The stack
trace shows that this is propagating from an rmic task. No one else has this
problem. She has tools.jar installed in her jdk1.3/lib directory, and we've
even tried putting it explicitly in her classpath. Any ideas?