ant-user mailing list archives

From babr...@uswest.com
Subject RE: javadoc help
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 19:58:40 GMT
you do not need to specify the wild card if you do not have any subpackges,
ie
you have com.company.package1 only and do not have
com.company.package1.subpackge1
like in your case, i would think the following will work as well
<javadoc destdir="${build.customer.doc}"
             sourcepath="${src.dir}"
             private="yes"
             classpath="${base.path}"
             header="${name}"
             maxmemory="96m"
             bottom="${copyright}"
             packagenames="com.cyberplus.le.ejb.*,
                           com.cyberplus.util,
                           com.cyberplus.le.*"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry V. Streepy, Jr. [mailto:streepy@healthlanguage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 1:53 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: javadoc help

In my build, I didn't need to specify a wild card.  Here are two forms
that I use in our build:

    <javadoc destdir="${build.customer.doc}"
             sourcepath="${src.dir}"
             private="yes"
             classpath="${base.path}"
             header="${name}"
             maxmemory="96m"
             bottom="${copyright}"
             packagenames="com.cyberplus.le.ejb,
                           com.cyberplus.le.ejb.error,
                           com.cyberplus.util,
                           com.cyberplus.le.client.tools,
                           com.cyberplus.le.server.web.servlet"/>

and

    <javadoc destdir="${build.internal.doc}"
             sourcepath="${src.dir}"
             private="yes"
             classpath="${base.path}"
             header="${name}"