ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Gregorovic" <den...@arsdigita.com>
Subject RE: Psychology and community.
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:14:01 GMT
Ant should only be used to build Java projects by people familiar with
Java?  That doesn't make sense.  Ant should be able to be used for a
variety of projects without knowing or caring what language it is written
in.  The user interface for ant is an XML DTD and a set of tasks, neither
of which should require Java knowledge.

That said, I agree that gripers should be asked to contribute in whatever
ways they can.

-- Dennis