ant-user mailing list archives

From Andy Yates <a...@powermarket.com>
Subject RE: Messages building a Weblogic EJB
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:26:53 GMT
yeah - I remember something like this... I'm not 100% but I think that you
have a class in your ejb.jar that extends AccessControlServer, but
AccessControlServer is not on your classpath...  (it's either this, or
AccessControlServer is the class in your ejb.jar, and _its_ superclass isn't
on the classpath..) ...

so - check your (probably various) classpath(s),

hth - Andy