ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@bevocal.com>
Subject RE: Filters
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:13:41 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  Do you know if the replace task supports something
like this:

<replace dir="targetDir" token="&lt;!DOCTYPE**&gt" value="" />

where '**' is supposed to be a wildcard.  Basically, I want to remove any
DOCTYPE elements from our pages.

Thanks,
-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Annie Frost [mailto:AFrost@abilizer.com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 1:15 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Filters

You could try using the Replace Task...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Womack [mailto:mwomack@bevocal.com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 1:04 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Filters

I have a question about filters.  I looked through all the documentation I
could find before posting here.

Is it possible to use wild cards or regualr expressions as part of the
filter token?  What I want to do is remove all occurrences of <!DOCTYPE >
text from the files that are deployed.  We still want them for development,
but not for deployment.

Can I do this?  Or do I have to define a token for every DOCTYPE we use?  Is
there another Ant mechanism I should be using instead?

Thanks in advance,
-Mark

Supercharge your telephone! -- write your VoiceXML Application for free at
http://cafe.bevocal.com
BeVocal Cafe - Rated #1 VoiceXML development environment and voice hosting
service by CT Labs!