ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Womack <mwom...@bevocal.com>
Subject Filters
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:04:07 GMT
I have a question about filters.  I looked through all the documentation I
could find before posting here.

Is it possible to use wild cards or regualr expressions as part of the
filter token?  What I want to do is remove all occurrences of <!DOCTYPE >
text from the files that are deployed.  We still want them for development,
but not for deployment.

Can I do this?  Or do I have to define a token for every DOCTYPE we use?  Is
there another Ant mechanism I should be using instead?

Thanks in advance,
-Mark

Supercharge your telephone! -- write your VoiceXML Application for free at
http://cafe.bevocal.com
BeVocal Cafe - Rated #1 VoiceXML development environment and voice hosting
service by CT Labs!