ant-user mailing list archives

From Viraj Purang <>
Subject RE: delete task recursion ...PLease do answer ASAP if possible ...
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:13:43 GMT
   It would be really great if you can send me the latest delete.clas file
which I can go and update.
One more uestion I have With regards to the Foreach task and the
Installanywhere task is that they are not
available with the 1.3 version.Does the new ant.jar contain them too.
   In that case I guess I would download the latest ant.jar and replace
that.(and / or any other dependencies , only
if method signatures have changed.)
   All the same, I would really appreciate your help if you can send me the

Viraj Purang

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt []
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 1:43 PM
Subject: RE: delete task recursion ...PLease do answer ASAP if possible

You can either pick up the latest nightly build at:

or I can just send you the latest Delete.class file and you can update
your ant.jar file with it.

P.S. I don't think nightly builds are given any kind of build number. For
the record, the "includeEmptyDirs" fix was put thru for at rev
1.16 (latest rev is 1.17, with a fix for "quiet").

--- Viraj Purang <> wrote:
> Hi,
>    THe bugzilla is not very clear about which release this was fixed in
> ...your information sya it is fixed in CVS. Does it mean that we do not
> have
> a fixed interim product modification number till we come out with the
> 1.4
> version. (Or do we just use the CVS version number ?)
>     I just need that number so that I can start using it.  IT would be
> really nice if you can point me to the smallest such component of the
> build which would get this working.(possibly a jar file.)
> Regards,
> VIraj Purang

Do You Yahoo!?