ant-user mailing list archives

From Viraj Purang <viraj_pur...@spincircuit.com>
Subject delete task recursion ...PLease do answer ASAP if possible ...
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:27:00 GMT
Hi,
   I have to run this task 5-6 times in order to delete all directories
inside the current . Is there any way I can put this in a loop.
  I want to be able to remove all directories and there subdirectories
except those which are quoted inside the excludes task .How do I do it ?

<target name="build-clean-cvs"
	        description="Removes residue of previous builds">
    		<echo message="Removing residue of previous builds"/>

		<delete dir="." includeEmptyDirs="true" defaultexcludes="no"
excludes="build.xml"/>

	</target>

Regards,
Viraj Purang