ant-user mailing list archives

From S Page <sp...@macromedia.com>
Subject how to specify dependencies on additional files
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:57:58 GMT
I'm using ant's style task.

If I update my style file or the "in" file, ant recreates my "out" file.  (GOOD)
But my transformation takes an additional XML data file as a parameter, and my style file
imports several other XSL files.

How do I tell ant that the target depends on these additional files?

I don't think mentioning a fileset inside the target will do what I want.

<!-- This target also depends on ${data_file} and some additional XSL files... -->
<target name="product">
        destdir="UNUSED_BUG_1996_FILED"
        style="master.xsl"
        in="product_home_parts_list.xml"
        out="${project.base}/home.html"

        <param name="product_info" expression="${data_file}" />
</target>

Thanks indeed,
--
=S Page  a www.macromedia.com site engineer

  http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/tims_editor
  - Tim Berners-Lee's HTML browser back in 1991 !!