ant-user mailing list archives

From "Swart, James (Jim) ** CTR **" <swa...@agere.com>
Subject RE: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 20:22:45 GMT
you know.. my tomcat one does the same thing.. if you login as root and do a
set | grep HOME they are not there... yet, everything runs????

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Kazmierczak [mailto:mkazmierczak@etrade.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 2:11 PM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: classpath issue on Javadoc stuff!!!!

Yes, Diane the AF_HOME variable is exported in my
shell script. In the shell script I echo the following
environment variables and they are all set:

AFHOME = /usr/local/tomcat
AF_HOME = /usr/local/tomcat
TOMCAT_HOME = /usr/local/tomcat

when I call the same thing in my build.xml
test target using the following:

    <echo>
        env.AF_HOME = ${env.AF_HOME}
        env.AFHOME = ${env.AFHOME}