ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shaikh, Mehmood" <Mehmood.Sha...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: VAJload and name attribute
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:06:15 GMT
I've never had any problems with loading project names of length higher than
yours. There's one thing to keep in mind that , VA Workspace displays the
project name by appending a version number to it, so if your workspace has a
project, say, "SpacedObject ABC" version "3.1.0", you'll see "SpacedObject
ABC 3.1.0" in the workspace, however you'll see only "SpacedObject ABC" in
repository explorer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Trogdon, David [mailto:DTrogdon@orgtek.com]
Sent: June 27, 2001 11:18 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: VAJload and name attribute

Howdy

When loading projects into the workspace there seems to be some limitations
on the name attribute.

I have 3 projects that have numbers in the name similar to:

JavaMedia Watchamacallit 010424
SpacedObject ABC 3.1.0
SpacedObject Veeger 3.3

Projects listed befor and after these will load.

I tried something like SpacedObject Veeger** just for grins and it caused
the script to FAIL and stop.

Any suggestions or soulutions short of renameing the projects?

Thanks

David