ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shaikh, Mehmood" <Mehmood.Sha...@ccra-adrc.gc.ca>
Subject RE: Ant <-> FTP task
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:00:52 GMT
Use
<taskdef name="ftp"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net.FTP"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Saupp [mailto:asaupp@gmx.de]
Sent: June 10, 2001 8:07 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Ant <-> FTP task

Hi there,

i read in documentation that it's possible to work with ftp an telnet task
also.
I downloaded the jar file required from http://www.savarese.org and added
them to the ant_home\lib directory as i did for other additional tasks.

Now, I have the problem that I don't know how to specify the additional
task.
I guess some line like
    <taskdef name="ftp"    classname="com.oroinc.net.ftp.FTP"/>
is needed, but when doing this, I get an error message
     Build.xml:43: Class com.oroinc.net.ftp.FTP doesn't support the "server"
attribute

So my question is: Did anybody of you work with this (of course, I hope) and
can you give me a hot tip what the additional task is, that i have to.

Thanks in advance,

Alex