ant-user mailing list archives

From Arvid.Amund...@sas.no
Subject RE: [Ant-user] Please prepend a tag to the subject
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 10:29:18 GMT
I filter my emails on the 'sendt tos', and for me it works just fine.
I'm using msOutlook2000. I dont know about other mail clients though...
--AA

-----Original Message-----
From: Suboner@aol.com [mailto:Suboner@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 01:23
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Ant-user] Please prepend a tag to the subject

That sucks, It makes it visually easier, but RFC and good practice are more
important. Its also unfortunate I cant tell me email client to use Reply-Tos

to filter, it just doesnt listen to me no matter how many times I yell at it

;). Its only a minor problem for me though as I only have 2 mailing lists
that dont use it (this one and one other) and they are totaly diffrent
subjects so its easy to figure out. All the other ones are pretty easy.
Although some time ago I was thinking about setting this list in digest
mode,
but it was to difficult, and the traffic is not as bad as some other lists.
Oh well.