ant-user mailing list archives

From Ralf Krakowski <ralf.krakow...@aderagroup.com>
Subject controling the location of the "ejbgen" directory with the weblog ic tag
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:02:41 GMT
Perhaps there is an easier way of acomplishing this. If there is please let
me know.

-

When using a <ejbjar> task with nested <weblogic> tag the task assumes that
the ejbgen directory should be located in the current working directory. The
problem is that this directory is the ${basedir} of the project.

I propose an argument to the weblogic tag that allows the location for this
directory to be configured.

Seems to me that this should only effect the current working directory used
for the JVM that runs the weblogic.ejbc tool... then again I might be wrong.

TIA

/ralf