ant-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Tilly <JTi...@hoteltools.com>
Subject RE: perl scripts for tomcat.
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 21:12:58 GMT
my $0.02USD

Add the Perl scripts.  Those that have it, use it, those that don't use the
other scripts.  I'd like to see Python, AppleScript and Java versions as
well.  How bout a Palm/WinCE version?  These are non-programmatic,
non-library concerns that affect little and help a lot.  Excellent addition
to the CVS repository.  Conor/Stefan, I think these would be useful to be
committed.

MrT