ant-user mailing list archives

From Louise Pryor <louise.pr...@riskexplorer.com>
Subject Re: [More optional task problems]
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 14:05:46 GMT
At 06:56 08/06/01 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]

Yes, its there in the classpath used to run ant. That's working fine. But
do I have to put it into the classpath I specify in the junit task?  ie, in
the <classpath/> element?

>     Erik

Louise Pryor                     Securities Finance Systems Ltd
louise.pryor@riskexplorer.com    CBC House
T: +44 131 272 2782              24 Canning Street
F: +44 131 272 2800              Edinburgh EH3 8EG
http://www.riskexplorer.com      Scotland