ant-user mailing list archives

From Louise Pryor <louise.pr...@riskexplorer.com>
Subject More optional task problems
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 13:13:25 GMT
Ok, I must be doing something really stupid... but what?

I have optional.jar in my ANT_HOME/lib.

However, I still have to do a taskdef for the junit task, else it doesn't
find the task;

and then, when I run it, I get

run.test:
     [junit] Running dev.uk.co.sfs.calcengine.RRResultsTest
     [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTestRunner

I'm running with ant 1.3, junit 3.1.

I run ant on NT from my own batch file, which sets ANT_HOME and adds
%ANT_HOME%\bin onto the front of PATH.

The behaviour looks as if it's not picking up the defaults.properties file
(but it's right there in the jar, I can see it)
and then as if it wants optional.jar in the classpath for the junit task.
but surely that can't be right.

Thanks for any help!

Louise

Louise Pryor                     Securities Finance Systems Ltd
louise.pryor@riskexplorer.com    CBC House
T: +44 131 272 2782              24 Canning Street
F: +44 131 272 2800              Edinburgh EH3 8EG
http://www.riskexplorer.com      Scotland