ant-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj Chhaparwal <pchhapar...@Houston.GeoQuest.SLB.COM>
Subject Problem with using ant build on Tomcat3.2.2
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 02:09:25 GMT
Hi All,
I am building the sample application(tomcathome/doc/appdev/sample) provided
with Tomcat 3.2.2 using Ant utility. The problem is that when I invoke the
build.bat file(provided along with the sample application) with the
argument dist, the war file that is created does not contain the entire
application that is deployed. The deployment of the sample application is
absolutely fine but the problem is with the war file creation and also the
jar file creation(even the jar file does not contain the entire source
code). Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Pankaj