ant-user mailing list archives

From Jim Cheesman <jch...@msl.es>
Subject Weird (jikes?) error message
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:18:57 GMT
I just got the following error message while compiling:

[javac] Found 1 semantic error compiling
"D:/classes/src/sinfo/jsp/utils/tags/GridTag.java":
[javac]
[javac]    158.       result.append(te.getContentsAsLanguage(htmlSymbols));
[javac]                             <----------------------------------->
[javac] *** Error: No match was found for method
"getContentsAsLanguage(java.util.HashMap)".
[javac] Assertion failed: false && "Cannot compute system time stamp\n",
file /tmp/jikes/jikes/src/lookup.cpp, line 286
[javac]
[javac] abnormal program termination

Further testing reveals that this error doesn't go away... at least not
while there are errors in the code (not that that happens often, you
understand, but... ;)

The error doesn't cause me any stress or worry, but curiosity being what it
is... Any ideas where it comes from?

Jim

--

                           *   Jim Cheesman   *