ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Hodgetts <...@zzyzxtek.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in XMLJUnitResultFormatter.endTest
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:52:54 GMT
Sanjay Bhatia wrote:

 > Has anyone experienced this problem?
 >
 > sb
 >
 > [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
 >     [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter.endTest
(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java\:177)

This is from memory, so I may not be correct, but, I think I've
seen this and it has to do with a mismatch between the XML parser
versions (Xerces or JAXP) and/or the XSLT processor (Xalan). Have
you changed parsers, or upgraded to J2SE 1.4 beta?  Check that
you're using the correct versions of parsers, and that your
class path doesn't put another version in front of the one that
Ant needs.

I hope that helps a bit,
-Paul