ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vittoria, Felice" <Felice_Vitto...@bmc.com>
Subject RE: javadoc warning: can not find class
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 20:02:28 GMT
Pinar,

Yes ... rename test.jar with any file you want.  This was taken from a
build.xml file that I used while learning Ant.

As far as what is basedir supposed to reference ... for me, it was
referencing the "test/${build}" directory that is below my toplevel basedir
directory.  Note: this can be any directory.

I guess, taking your example, I would rewrite it as:

<target name="packages" >
     <jar file="d:\ap20\java\org\apache\struts.jar"
          basedir="d:\ap20\java\org\apache\struts\form"
</target>

>From: "Vittoria, Felice" <Felice_Vittoria@bmc.com>
>To: "'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: javadoc warning: can not find class
>Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:43:29 -0500
>
>Here's one:
>
>     <target name="test_dist" depends="test_compile">
>         <jar jarfile="${dist}/test.jar" basedir="test/${build}"/>
>     </target>
>
>HTH,
>Felice

My project's name is struts. And i have "struts.jar" in the tree that
consists of the libraries. is "test.jar" suppose to be "struts.jar" or is it

going to be just my new jar file? and last question is that what is
"basedir" suppose to reference ?

Thanks a lot for your help. :)