ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Meals" <tme...@intraware.com>
Subject Re: P4 Optional Tasks
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:51:45 GMT
Erik --

In our build XML files, we add a taskdev for P4Sync:
    <taskdef name="P4Sync"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.perforce.P4Sync"/>
    <target name="sync" depends="init">
        <P4Sync view="//depot/${p4.branch}/..."/>
    </target>

Adding the taskdef should take care of Ant's complaint.

Tim Meals

--
Tim Meals
Web Applications Developer

mailto:tmeals@intraware.com
direct:   925-253-6515
fax:      925-253-4599               http://www.intraware.com
operator: 925-253-4500        Intraware ... Control Your Technology