ant-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Trouble Compling Ant
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:26:17 GMT
Hello,

   SDK is the new name of JDK. This package allow you to develop in Java.
   JRE is a small package that allow you to run Java programs (but not
to compile)

   So, forget the JRE, think SDK and go to

	http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3.0/

to download the SDK for the platform you have (Linux).
(be careful with the version of the kernel, maybe you'll need
to download the 1.2.2 version of the SDK...)

Regards,

--
Cyriaque Dupoirieux
PCO Technologies