ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Ant Logo
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:24:26 GMT

I really like some of the Ant Logos that have come up - having a "built
by Ant" glyph to hide inside our apps would be cool.

One thought though: while we will need a large logo in some places, in
some places (eg web sites and about boxes) it would be useful to have a
small "button" that matches.

Many of the buttons on the net are 120x40 - perhaps this size would be
good?

I've attached a button sized rendition of Shane Petroff's large logo as
an example.

Cheers,
Bevan.

Bevan Arps, Senior OO Analyst             email: bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).