ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: FTP task is very slow
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:01:30 GMT
> Pier Paolo Bortone wrote:

> I'm using ANT to package my Cocoon site and send it to production
> system (LINUX RH 7.1), but the FTP task is very slow before 'sending
> files' action, 40 sec.

The FTP task can check to see if any files have changed (based on
timestamp) and only upload newer files - controlled by the "newer" or
"depends" attributes.

Are you using these?

Cheers,
Bevan.

Bevan Arps, Senior OO Analyst             email: bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).