ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: proposed C++ support
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:20:19 GMT
I would find this addition EXTREMELY useful.  I have a small portion of
my project which is non-java, and I end up using Ant to invoke make to
build that portion (YUK).  It is mainly the generation of a shared
library of JNI stuff.  The existing javah task when added to the
proposed tasks looks as though it would allow me to manage the whole
thing in my Ant framework.  Very nice.

So, what's the chance that these additions could be made to work with
the released version 1.3?

Thanks.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.