ant-user mailing list archives

From fges...@canal-plus.fr
Subject Re: Does anyone else have interest in this behavior?
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:09:41 GMT
Hye Steve,

That looks fine to launch the build of a set of products in a simple
way, as follow :

<target name="buildall">
  <callover target="build">
    <paramset name="product">
      <valueset values="prod1|prod2|prod3" delimiter="|"/>
    </paramset>
  </callover>
</target>

<target name="build">
  <echo message="Building ${product}"/>
  ... (building stuff for one product)
</target>

We would appreciate having this feature available in ANT.

Regards