ant-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Noel" <n...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Exec Exception "No Such File" (was Javadoc IOException)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 05:59:46 GMT
Peter,

It did the trick. My basedir was set to "E:\" (call it legacy from WinNt). I've
set it to "/", and the "ls" exec worked, and not the least the javadoc command
I'm after.

Thanks a lot.

Christian Noel

PS: If you have time, I'm currious, what's this issue you seem to mentionned in
your email, i.e. 'unless this has been fixed yet'?