ant-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Noel" <n...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject Exec Exception "No Such File" (was Javadoc IOException)
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:27:14 GMT
This is a follow up on my previous posting, "Javadoc IOException"

I did some more testing and the following target code generates the same
kind of exception I mentionned previously (i.e. when trying to execute a
javadoc command). Note that this was run on Solaris 5.6, JDK1.3, ANT1.3.

Again any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Christian Noel

** XML code **
        <exec executable="ls">
          <env key="PATH" path="/bin"/>
          <arg value="."/>
        </exec>

** OUTPUT ***
     [exec] /vobs/ost/build.xml:68: Execute failed: java.io.IOException:
No such
 file or directory
     [exec] --- Nested Exception ---
     [exec] java.io.IOException: No such file or directory
     [exec]     at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
     [exec]     at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:54)