ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: datatypes and id
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:21:36 GMT
Answering my own question, it appears that any datatype can be given an
"id" attribute.  However, each task that allows a reference id
determines what datatypes can be referenced.  As for "property", it
assumes that the referenced object has a meaningful toString() method
and uses its value to set the property.

For the pathconvert task that I posted, I can enhance it to deal with
referenced filesets in addition to paths.

Is this something people would want?

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.