ant-user mailing list archives

From "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <stre...@healthlanguage.com>
Subject Re: javadoc help
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:03:25 GMT
Since the only place this seems to cause trouble is with projects that
do not use packages, I'd suggest a simple modification to the javadoc
task as follows:

1. If the sourcefiles attribute DOES NOT contain a '*', then process it
as is done today (i.e., assume it's a list of files).

2. If it DOES contain a '*', then create a fileset using the sourcepath
and the pattern specified in the sourcefiles and use the resulting file
list as input to the javadoc command.

I think this simple change would address most of the javadoc problems
I've seen raised in the last couple of weeks.

Comments?

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.